You can also find a lot of good information on the Revenue website -www.revenue.ie - Customs, traders and sgents section on bottom right hand side of front page.
Supports available are at
- Your Local Enterprise Office - Subsidised training, Mentoring and other grant supports www.localenterprise.ie
- Microfinance Ireland www.microfinanceireland.ie
- Back to Work Enterprise Allowance www.gov.ie/en/service/f215a4-back-to-work-enterprise-allowance/
- Short Term Enterprise Allowance www.gov.ie/en/service/538ba3-short-term-enterprise-allowance-stea/
- Jobsplus: www.gov.ie/en/service/eecbb7-jobsplus/#
- SBCI Loan Scheme www.sbci.ie
Ace Training deliver courses in Finance especially for businesses affected by Brexit. Contact 057 93 33442 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.